About Billy Vale
Your Voice in County Government
- Board of Directors, Boca Del Mar Improvement Association, one of the largest and oldest PUD Planned Master Communities in the Southeast, over 9,000 homeowners and $1 million annual budget. Elected three terms since 2011.
- Leading homeowners in a legal battle for fair compensation for adverse impact on property values due to the county’s development approval on the Mizner Trail golf course.
- Sales representative, pharmaceutical industry, 20 + years.
- BS Management, Florida State University
- MBA International Business, Nova Southeastern University
- Born in Cleveland, Ohio
- Snowbird to South Florida from 1970 to 1985
- Resident of South Florida since 1991
- Moved to Boca Raton in 1993
- Homeowner in Boca Del Mar since 2000
- Married to Melanie, 1 son, Billy, in grade school.
- Avid golfer and outdoorsman