Effective as of March 21, 2018
All transactions are final. Refunds are not available for campaign donations, payments or gifts made to William M Vale Republican County Commission Campaign Account, except as noted in Florida State Statutes Chapter 106.141.
Changes to the Terms
These terms may change. When the changes are important, we will put a notice on the website. If you continue to use the sites after the changes are made, you agree to the changes. From time to time, BillyVale.com may change, remove, or add to the Terms, and reserves the right to do so in its discretion.
Content from the Website
Provided as-is: You acknowledge that BillyVale.com does not make any representations or warranties about the technology, material, data, and information, such as data files, text, computer software, code, music, audio files or other sounds, photographs, videos, or other images (collectively, the “Content”) which you may have access to through your use of, the Services. BillyVale.com is not liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to: any infringing Content, any errors or omissions in Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, transmitted, linked from, or otherwise accessible through the Website. Search Tools: BillyVale.com may its discretion provide a tool for searching the web. Those search tools may return Content from third parties, so you should independently verify the terms, copyright and privacy policies of those sites and their content.
Content or Actions You Supply:
Your responsibility: You agree to be civil, not break the law or be disruptive. Specifically, you agree to not engage in any of the following activities:
1. Violating laws and rights: You may not (a) use any Service for any illegal purpose or in violation of any local, state, national, or international laws, (b) violate or encourage others to violate any right of or obligation to a third party, including by infringing, misappropriating, or violating intellectual property, confidentiality, or privacy rights.
2. Solicitation: You may not use the Services or any information provided through the Services for the transmission of advertising or promotional materials, including junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unsolicited or unwelcome solicitation.
3. Disruption: You may not use the Services in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Services, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Services; including by (a) uploading or otherwise disseminating any virus, adware, spyware, worm or other malicious code, or (b) interfering with or disrupting any network, equipment, or server connected to or used to provide any of the Services, or violating any regulation, policy, or procedure of any network, equipment, or server, or submit untrue reports of abuse or behavior in order to defame or create negative reports of the Website or BillyVale.com or the William M Vale Republican County Commission Campaign Account.
4. Harming others: You may not post or transmit Content on or through the Services that is harmful, offensive, obscene, abusive, invasive of privacy, defamatory, hateful or otherwise discriminatory, false or misleading, or incites an illegal act; OR intimidate or harass another through the Services; and, you may not post or transmit any personally identifiable information about persons under 13 years of age on or through the Services.
5. Impersonation or unauthorized access: You may not impersonate another person or entity, or misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity when using the Services; You may not use or attempt to use another’s account or personal information without authorization; and you may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services, or the computer systems or networks connected to the Services, through hacking password mining or any other means.
Copyright: You are responsible for any content you may provide to the Website. If you do not own the content, you should check that it is not someone else’s work for which you do not have permission to use. Content that you provide must be in the public domain, allowed as “Fair Use” or licensed by you, or you have the owner’s permission. You represent, warrant, and agree that no Content posted or otherwise shared by you on or through any of the Services (“Your Content”) on the Website violates or infringes upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, or other personal or proprietary rights, breaches or conflicts with any obligation, such as a confidentiality obligation, or contains libelous, defamatory, or otherwise unlawful material. You retain any copyright that you may have in Your Content. BillyVale.com may, but is not obligated to, review Your Content and may delete or remove Your Content (without notice) from any of the Services in its sole discretion. Please let us know if you find infringing content on our websites
Disclaimers of Warranties: We are not responsible for the content on the sites, your use of our services, or for the conduct of others on our sites.
We cannot guarantee that the Website, services, or content available on the site, including express or implied services, or that the functions of the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free or that any servers which host the Website or content available through the Website are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Limitation of Liability: To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, BillyVale.com will not be liable for users on any legal theory for any incidental direct or indirect damages.
Indemnification: If something happens because you violate these terms, because of your use of the services, or because of the content you post on the sites, you agree to repay BILLYVALE.COM for the damage it causes. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless BillyVale.com and William M Vale Republican County Commission Campaign, its employees, officers, directors, affiliates, and agents from and against any and all claims, losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting directly or indirectly from or arising out of Terms you violate or use of the Website services or any content you provide for the Website.
Miscellaneous: The Terms are governed by and construed by the laws of the State of Florida in the United States, not including its choice of law rules. Dispute resolution: The parties agree that any disputes between BillyVale.com and you concerning these Terms, and/or any of the Services may only brought in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction sitting in Palm Beach County, Florida, and you hereby consent to the personal jurisdiction and venue of such court. If you are an authorized agent of a government or intergovernmental entity using the Services in your official capacity, including an authorized agent of the federal, state, or local government in the United States, and you are legally restricted from accepting the controlling law, jurisdiction, or venue clauses above, then those clauses do not apply to you. For any such U.S. federal government entities, these Terms and any action related thereto will be governed by the laws of the United States of America (without reference to conflict of laws) and, in the absence of federal law and to the extent permitted under federal law, the laws of the State of Florida (excluding its choice of law rules). No waiver: Either party’s failure to insist on or enforce strict performance of any of the Terms will not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right.
Severability: If any part of the Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by any law or regulation or final determination of a competent court or tribunal, that provision will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions. No agency relationship: The parties agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and BillyVale.com as a result of the Terms or from your use of any of the Services.